Information is gathered from your use of the CI Services by us, our service providers, advertisers, sponsors and partners.
Information you provide
We may collect information that you choose to provide during use of the Super Cigars web services in a variety of ways, such as when you:
• Purchase products or services from us. This information may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, and payment or credit card information.
• Register for one of our services.
• Make information available to us or interact with us via social media website and applications.
• Express an interest in receiving marketing or promotional materials regarding cigars, or related products or services.
• Participate in chats, web forums or other interactive sessions.
• Subscribe to newsletters or provide feedback; and participate in surveys, contests or other promotions.
We may use a trackable toll-free telephone number in advertisements. If you call one of these uniquely generated toll-free numbers, we (or a service provider acting on our behalf) may collect non-personally identifiable information about the call (e.g. date, time, duration), as well as personally identifiable information (e.g. your name, and the telephone number from which your call originated).
How we use the information
We may use the information we collect from you to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serves you.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
How we protect the information
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
Consumers with Disabilities
Any consumer with a disability (or their authorized agent) may contact us by visiting our website or calling our customer service department at 1-800-270-1039.
The Privacy of Children
Services offered by Super Cigars are not directed to individuals under the age of twenty-one (21). We do not knowingly collect, use, or share the personal information of children under the age of thirteen (13), and the Super Cigars web site are not directed to individuals under 21. If you are under the age of 13, you should not provide any personal information to us, and you may not use the Super Cigars web site. If you are made aware that we have collected personal information from an individual under age 13, please contact us. Once verified, we will delete this information as soon as possible.
If you are a registered user of the Super Cigars web site, you may make changes or updates to certain information by logging into your password-protected account within the Super Cigars web site.